Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

need some frags and corals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

need some frags and corals  Empty
PostSubject: need some frags and corals    need some frags and corals  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm

hey guys im starting a frag and coral only tank its 55 gallons with a dual sump system and has 48in t5 LED lights and moonlights right now ive got buttons and to be honest they kinda are boring to look at does anyone know anyone that is getting rid of frags or corals or is willing to give some up or pass on the corals and ive got a another question what do you guys think is the easiest corals to take care of besides palyps and polyps and zoos any suggestions
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: need some frags and corals    need some frags and corals  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm

I can attest to leather corals. My Kenya tree coral is impossible to kill. I hear xenia is easy though I've never tried it. I can usually keep zoas and ricordias and mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: need some frags and corals    need some frags and corals  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

do you have any frags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some frags and corals    need some frags and corals  Empty

Back to top Go down

need some frags and corals
Page 1 of 1