Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

ReTangs Friendly Frags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

ReTangs Friendly Frags Empty
PostSubject: ReTangs Friendly Frags   ReTangs Friendly Frags EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I have to say this was different for me. I usually buy from stores or people from forums, but Retangs is currently on Facebook. They post up monthly pictures of items that they have for sale. Currently they are working on setting up a 400gallon+ tank, and setting up a website. Retangs does some imports as well as a lot of aquaculture.

Retangs is just over the bridge to St. Pete and well worth the drive. Regina is the lady in charge and she has to be one of the nicest people in the hobby! Two things that I did pick up there were Elegance corals. Both are doing great and were 35 dollars a piece! That might sound expensive to some people but keep in mind in stores comparable ones go for 80-100 dollars. I picked up a toxic pie (World Wide Corals chalice), for 35 dollars as well. World Wide Corals currently sells their frags of it for 80 bucks for a smaller frag. Regina has everything from sponges, polyps, and mushrooms to many types of SPS's and LPS's! Some are even hard to find such as the WWC toxic pie.

Bottom line is if she has what you want, it will be at the best price and highest quality.

Here's a link to their page, I also have business cards if anyone wants one!

https://www.facebook.com/retangsfriendly
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

ReTangs Friendly Frags Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReTangs Friendly Frags   ReTangs Friendly Frags EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:18 am

I can back Nicholas up! Nicholas actually picked me up an elegance coral from ReTangs, and it's a beauty! Plus, it was a GREAT price! thumbs up

ReTangs Friendly Frags DSC07653
Back to top Go down

ReTangs Friendly Frags
Page 1 of 1