Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Frights and Frags Reef Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Frights and Frags Reef Conference Empty
PostSubject: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Frights and Frags Reef Conference:

It's being held on Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th in Orlando, Florida. Guest speakers include: Tony Vargas, Sanjay Joshi, and Daamon Ball. There will be a ton of frags and dry goods, as well as trick-or-treating and even a costume contest!

For more information go to: http://www.frightsandfrags.com/?page_id=5
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am

You going? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:26 am

I want to! Very Happy I'm in the process of trying to convince the rest of the family...
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am

You can get tickets through the TBRC for a discount. Not sure if you have to be a member though..
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:08 am

I saw that, and I am a member of TBRC.
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am

Oh ok, lucky you then Smile

Let me know if you're going, i'll try to wave!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

You are or aren't going?
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Depends on if I can get my parents to drive me or if I can find a ride.. don\'t know

Nice thing is tickets are only $5 for people 16 or under Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 pm

It seems I haven't been very successful persuading my family. Sad My mom says she needs to "think about it". Neutral If your parents can't take you and I somehow manage to convince my family, we might have a spare seat.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Everything is being based on my work schedule which I will hopefully find out tuesday.
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Sam_G wrote:
It seems I haven't been very successful persuading my family. Sad My mom says she needs to "think about it". Neutral If your parents can't take you and I somehow manage to convince my family, we might have a spare seat.

That would be AMAZING mr. green

Its really not that expensive for a reefing conference! MACNA is usally 40+ for a day this is only like $10!

Wonderful way to go spend more money on frags if you ask me! bouncy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

I want to see Sanjay's talk the most. And, yes, it is cheap for a conference; however, you have to worry about the cost of a hotel room if you're staying overnight.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 pm

It's been decided. We're not going to the conference. cry The upside is that I will be carving a jack-o-lantern that weekend so it won't be so bad... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frights and Frags Reef Conference   Frights and Frags Reef Conference Empty

Back to top Go down

Frights and Frags Reef Conference
Page 1 of 1