Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Coral Corral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I stopped by Coral Corral today and picked up some mexican turbos and an emerald crab. Coral Corral is a great store. Smile Some of their corals are kind of pricey IMO, but the staff is always friendly, they have a really nice selection, and everything always looks healthy and clean. It's also a huge store with some awesome display set-ups! And, I just found out today that they are setting up a new 1,500 gallon display aquarium for their larger fish. AWESOME!!! If nothing else, you should swing by just to see their display tanks. Their corals are CRAZY, and they always have some cool critters like sharks and rays. mr. green
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am

Stopped into Coral Corral. If you all haven't stopped by in awhile, you should swing in to check out their awesome display tanks if nothing else! Their main display by the door is simply INCREDIBLE! They've also set-up a huge display in the back, complete with an eel and stingray! Super cool! They've also got a few other smaller displays set-up now (with gorgonians and stuff) in addition to the tub-ones that they've always had. It's like going to the aquarium! lol

I bought some snails while there, and got a great deal on an acan. Only $5! mr. green
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Thank you Coral Corral for sponsoring us for the 2012-2013 academic year! The Aquarist Club at USF appreciates your support!!!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 pm

This is great Very Happy They always have a good selection of eels, I look forward to getting one in the next few months!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes, I'm really excited that Pierre & company decided to sponsor us. They are our first Oldsmar-LFS supporter! thumbs up

And, Coral Corral always has a great selection of just about EVERYTHING, lol. lol

Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:24 pm

So I stopped in about 2 weeks back. I was having an ich outbreak and decided to stop in and get some aminos, vitamins and garlic from here. Also they typically have rock flower anemones, and they did so I came home with a green and white one!

The other reason was that Mark and J were there and I was going to have them mod my two little fishies phosban 150 reactor to run Bio pellets!

Coral Corral DSC09360_zpsf31cabe1

Coral Corral DSC09361_zpsb208f476

Coral Corral DSC09363_zps0cd94c9a

It should work great, I haven't set it up yet due to the dinos and ich, but when I do get it running I will post it up. This should make my 25 dollar reactor work like a 100+ dollar recirculating one!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm

That's really great that CC helped you mod your reactor! You'll have to keep us updated on how it works for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coral Corral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral Corral   Coral Corral Empty

Back to top Go down

Coral Corral
Page 1 of 1