Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Bob's Feathered Friends - New Port Richey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dgolden

Dgolden

Bob's Feathered Friends - New Port Richey Empty
PostSubject: Bob's Feathered Friends - New Port Richey   Bob's Feathered Friends - New Port Richey EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Just wanted to drop in a review for Bob's Feathered Friends located on Ridge Road in New Port Richey

I've been coming here for a while, most of the older (over 30) folks there have quite a bit of knowledge back by the fish and if they don't know they will let you know. Don't let the simple setup fool you, I've yet to buy a fish and get it home and have it die.

They have great deals on ghost shrimp (12/$1) which are great for freshwater tanks.

Plants can be hit or miss depending on when you get there/what they have in stock

They have a nice frequent buyer program that gives you a free gift certificate depending on how much you spend.

They are a mixed pet store (having everything from spiders to snakes, to rodents, to fish to dog and cat products) but as for the area of New Port Richey they are the best I've found for healthy fish stock so far. They have a section of salt and a variety of substrates, rocks, tanks, equipment, lights etc....
Back to top Go down

Bob's Feathered Friends - New Port Richey
Page 1 of 1