Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!

Go down 
4 posters

RSVP - Will you be attending our March Meeting?
Yes
Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Vote_lcap86%Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Vote_lcap14%Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 am

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 20th at 6pm in MSC 3700 (Sabal Room). Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Bullhorn Please pay close attention to the TIME and LOCATION! We had to switch things up to accommodate our guest speaker's schedule.

Our guest speaker at the meeting will be Dr. Sandra Yosha. Dr. Yosha is a fish veterinarian, practicing fish medicine on koi and goldfish. Dr. Yosha is one of the few fish veterinarians in the country, and has become well-known amongst aquarists for her work! It should be a FASCINATING presentation! Don't miss it!!! thumbs up

Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Koi-fish

We will be providing snacks and drinks as usual. Please RSVP in the poll posted above!

ALSO! We will be holding a mini-auction at this meeting!! From 6:00pm - 6:30pm we will be auctioning off all sorts of aquarium products donated by our sponsors, from Tetra freshwater starter kits to Brightwell dosing solutions! Dr. Yosha's talk will begin at 6:30pm. Don't miss out!!! Wink

*Important: If you have anything aquarium-related that you would like to donate to the club for our mini-auction please pm or e-mail Samantha.
thanks

Hope to see lots of you there!!

Last edited by Sam_G on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Mark your calendars now! This is one meeting that you don't want to miss! I can't wait!! excited

And, be wary of the new time and location change! Blackboard and our Forum Calendar have been updated with the new time and location (i.e., 6pm in MSC 3700 - Sabal Room)
Back to top Go down
Farfromfiji

Farfromfiji

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 am

Wow that sounds like it should be really interesting!!

/geek [on] geek
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 am

I want to attend, but make sure you send out an email and remind me (you usually do) because I technically have class until 6:15. I don't think it'd be a big issue to miss the last 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am

I will send out reminders as always Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Update: We will be holding a mini-auction at this meeting!! From 6:00pm - 6:30pm we will be auctioning off all sorts of aquarium products donated by our sponsors, from Tetra freshwater starter kits to Brightwell dosing solutions! Dr. Yosha's talk will begin at 6:30pm. Don't miss out!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 pm

*Important: If you have anything aquarium-related that you would like to donate to the club for our mini-auction, please pm or e-mail me.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Just a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow! Very Happy

You don't want to miss our auction or Dr. Yosha!!!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Bpcardona

Bpcardona

PostSubject: Great Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to those who put together tonight's meeting. Dr Yosha lecture was very educational, and entertaining. Also I guess I owe a great deal of gratitude to those organizing the donations for the auction. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Bpcardona wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks to those who put together tonight's meeting. Dr Yosha lecture was very educational, and entertaining. Also I guess I owe a great deal of gratitude to those organizing the donations for the auction. Wink

Glad you enjoyed the meeting, Brian! And, great to see you on the forum!! Very Happy

Btw, love your avatar! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight!! It was great to see support from not just our own club, but TBAS and TBRC!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting!   Aquarist Club at USF March Meeting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1