Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Drs. Foster and Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Drs. Foster and Smith Empty
PostSubject: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Received my order from Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/) yesterday. Great stuff as always! I can't wait to try out my new Phosban reactor!! And, free shipping on this order! Whoop! I've ordered from them a thousand times, and I've never had a problem with them. Excellent business, and great customer service! A+++
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Drs. Foster and Smith have approved us to be a member of their business partner program. Their support provides our organization's members with exclusive benefits...

Here is the letter from F & S:

Drs. Foster and Smith FSBusinessPartnerInfopost
Back to top Go down
schudini

schudini

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 pm

That's awesome.

Not planning on ordering anything soon, but would love to see what kinds of e-mail specials the have.

Also, good job taking the initiative to get the club stuff like this, and the shirts too. It's great to see that people do care thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks, Josh! Very Happy

Any e-mail specials/promos that I receive from them, I will be sure to post on the forum. And, I've contacted over 45 potential sponsors this past week, so hopefully will have some support and funds for our club in the near future! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:26 pm

WE NEED MONEY!- Nick G. (treasurer)
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Glad to have them as a partner though! They always have stuff when you need it, and they ship relatively fast even on large orders!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Drs. is probably my go-to website when ordering supplies. They do free shipping at just 50 dollars which is much lower than other places, but the best part is that they seem to ship it out withing 24 hours flawlessly and it arrives a couple days later. I can always count on them.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Foster and Smith are responsible for the AWESOME pico tanks that we handed out as prizes to the members with the most participation points! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Thank you Drs. Foster and Smith for continuing our Business Partnership for the 2012-2013 academic year and for your kind donation of a gift certificate and magazines to our club!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drs. Foster and Smith   Drs. Foster and Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Drs. Foster and Smith
Page 1 of 1