Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

T-Shirts for the Club?

Go down 
+4
Iceelover
schudini
Nicholas41
Sam_G
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Sam_G wrote:
However, when I receive the shirt, I will post pics and a review in this thread. Nicholas ordered a shirt too and will do the same.

That I will!
Back to top Go down
lostintravise

lostintravise

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:30 am

Hey Sam,

What brand t-shirt are these printed on? I am somewhere between a medium and a small so I have to know!! Very Happy

Travis
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Sam and me both got different sizes. I'm not sure the brand but we will be able to give you a good idea on size since we are at opposite ends of the clothing size spectrum. lol
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 pm

lostintravise wrote:
Hey Sam,

What brand t-shirt are these printed on? I am somewhere between a medium and a small so I have to know!! Very Happy

Travis

The shirts are Gildan brand standard weight shirts. Here's a link with the description (scroll down for size measurement info):
http://www.spreadshirt.com/apparel-C2107/categoryId/22/productTypeId/210/type/detail
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 pm

I just received an e-mail today that the "test" shirts shipped out! We should receive them sometime next week and be able to finally see how they turned out!! excited
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

The "test" shirts came in this evening, and I think they turned out pretty darn good! mr. green I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow, or at the latest Friday. I've gotta wash them to get the creases from shipping out...

Remember, if you want be included in the club group buy (free shipping) to buy a shirt (or any other item from our online shop), you need to pm or e-mail me your order and give me the money for the items that you want in cash by the end of our meeting on Sept. 20th.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 pm

I can't wait to wear mine tomorrow!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am

The pics from the fashion show are in! rofl

The "Hugz?" Shirt:

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 DSC06129

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 DSC06128

The "Aquaholic" Shirt:

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 DSC06112

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 DSC06121
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:37 am

The shirts are nice quality and came out really nice, IMO. We washed them before the photo shoot, and they washed well.

To check out our shirts and other merchandise visit: http://USFaquarists.spreadshirt.com/. And, remember, if you want to be included in the group order (free shipping) you need to pm/e-mail me your order and pay in cash by the end of our September 20th meeting.
Back to top Go down
schudini

schudini

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 am

Sam_G wrote:

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 DSC06112

That shirt and the bottles in the background are just too funny of a combination! Clapping

F'ing Jagerbombs!

T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 Jagerbombs

Also, I've heard of vodka dosing for aquariums, but everclear?

Last edited by schudini on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
schudini

schudini

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 am

The shirts look good, but now we need some candid shots of people wearing them at school.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 pm

I think one photo shoot of the two of us was plenty. How about everyone buy a shirt and then we'll ALL take some candid shots at school Wink
Back to top Go down
schudini

schudini

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Sam_G wrote:
I think one photo shoot of the two of us was plenty. How about everyone buy a shirt and then we'll ALL take some candid shots at school Wink

Yep, that's what I meant, time to spread the word and advertise with shirts.

Come on people, we can do it! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm

+1 If lots of members buy shirts (and/or other Aquarist Club at USF merchandise) it will be really cool. mr. green
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:16 pm

The group buy was placed. Hopefully, the shirts will be here by our next meeting on Oct. 18th, and we can give everyone their shirts! fingers-crossed
Back to top Go down
AshleyG

AshleyG

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Yay! Can't wait, they looked really nice on you and Nick!!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks. I can't wait til lots of us have them, and I can spot members around school by their shirt. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 pm

The order was shipped today. It should take about 7 days to arrive, so they probably won't be here for our meeting next Tuesday. However, I can distribute them at our next social on Nov. 4th, or if you all want them sooner we can make a plan to meet up somewhere. I'll let you all know when they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Gimplar

Gimplar

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 pm

darn i didnt even see this thread, nor do i have tim eto catch up on all 5 pages, ill shoot you a msg on fb, but i want one!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 am

Gimplar wrote:
darn i didnt even see this thread, nor do i have tim eto catch up on all 5 pages, ill shoot you a msg on fb, but i want one!

Just sent you a message back.

The store is always open, so even if you missed the group order you can still place an individual order at your own convenience. The website is: http://USFaquarists.spreadshirt.com. A link to the store website can also be found on the "Portal" - just click on the t-shirt on the right-hand side of the "Portal" and it directs you to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 pm

The group buy order has arrived!!! I've e-mailed the members who participated in the group order. Check your e-mails and e-mail me back to let me know when you would like to pick-up your shirt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts for the Club?   T-Shirts for the Club? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts for the Club?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3